[Wylug-help] Web Hosting - Recommendations and Horrors?

chris c.mackins at bradford.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 11:43:24 GMT 2005

Checkout www.fasthosts.co.uk they host on winblows and Linux.

I don't host any web site (but I am looking at doing so sometime soon so will
value your feedback once you've evaluated your feedback!) but I do have my
broadband account with them, no major problems with them - *just check out
the detail* I want/ed to migrate, but can't becuase they don't migrate
customers!