[Wylug-help] Re: [Wylug-discuss] Portage build options

Dylan fritz at ananzi.co.za
Tue Jan 25 07:17:41 GMT 2005

This is what is confusing me. The USE flags allow the ebuilds to compile
with the various options, I understand. I know it's possible to set
specific USE flags for a single emerge operation. If there is a specific
build option (in this case --runtime-cpu-detection) which is not covered
by a specific USE flag (I've pored over the USE flag list for mplayer)
does this require a bug report to allow the USE flag to be added to
later ebuilds?

I'm sorry if this is sounding repetitive. I really want Gentoo to work
perfectly, and I've found a fix solution to this problem when I'd rather
have the complete solution.