[Wylug-help] Tape drive advice

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 10:26:34 GMT 2005

Hi folks

I'm looking to install a 80GB HDD and a tape drive into one of my linux
boxes to create a network backup server. The tape drive should have at
least 40GB capacity.

I've been looking at the stuff available from CCL  -
http://www.cclonline.com/product-categories.asp?category_id=148 - and
wondered what people's opinions of the various devices are.

--
Gary Stainburn