[Wylug-help] Selectors for mozilla userContent.css

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Wed Jun 22 21:04:57 BST 2005

Felix Ulrich-Oltean writes:

> Does anyone know if mozilla provides any special selectors for
> userContent.css, relating to the url being displayed?
> E.g. for some sites I might want to set some extra styles, hide
> things, etc.

Yes, if you've got a new enough version -- it was added to 'Mozilla' in
version 1.8a3, and it will be in 'Firefox' 1.1 (so is in the trunk
nightlies and Deer Park alpha 1):

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.