[Fwd: Re: [Wylug-help] Which Version of Linux?]

Philip Wyett PWyett at a-novo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 11:07:47 BST 2005

You just said it "No-one inside or outside of MandrakeSoft actually
knew that this problem existed before Mandrake discovered it the
hard way" - Quality Control. Also your assertion at "certain" LG
drives actually translates into over 20 models affected.

> > I stand by my reference to Quality Control
> > especially with patches.
> >
> You are entitled to your opinion.

My opinion/long experience and knowlege here is more valid than
that of most as it's the profession I'm in both hardware and
software!

I'm not going to get into your justification of the different
versions and memberships. The assertion was that it could be
confusing for newcomers and nothing more.

Regards

Phil

Philip Wyett
Quality Engineer