[WYLUG-Help] screen expanded and no icons for control

Mike mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Fri Sep 9 11:15:39 BST 2005

Solved it. Found I could get the icons back on the bar by right-clicking
whilst the cursor was on the bar. From there a simple enough exercise to
reset the screen resolution. So far as I can see, no other harm was
done. If anyone has experience of the command aplay and can pre-warn me
of anything else it may have upset, please warn me.

Now back to my original problem, for which I'll post anew so the thread
is coherent.

Best regards,

Mike