[Wylug-help] Lotus Domino Startup/Shutdown Script

Lee Mitcheson LMitcheson at BisonBede.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 09:01:22 BST 2006

I wonder if anyone can help with a problem. I have a script received from
IBM site to enable me to start and stop the Domino server.

The script works just fine to both start and stop Lotus Domino when used
manually (e.g. /etc/init.d/domino start|stop), however, I have used
chkconfig to add this to the necessary runlevels to enable Linux to
start/stop Domino automatically, but the script only seems to start the
Domino server and fails to stop it on server shutdown/reboot.

Can anyone advise further?

Cheers,

Lee Mitcheson
IT Support Analyst

E-Mail:  LMitcheson at BisonBede.co.uk
www:  bisonbede.com
Tel:  01207 585067
This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain privileged information.  It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose
or otherwise use the information in this E-mail. If you have received
this E-mail in error please notify the sender or  telephone 01207
585000. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not  necessarily represent those of Bison Bede Limited. Although
we have scanned this E-mail and any attachments for viruses, it is  your
responsibility to ensure that they are virus free.