[Wylug-help] Mozilla vs IE CSS differences

Towle, William william.towle at echostar.com
Thu Dec 14 14:45:58 GMT 2006

> If you look at
> http://www1.ringways.co.uk/images/moz_ie_diffs.png you'll see a
> screen grab of a web page I'm working on. The Mozilla view
> (left one) is how
> I want it, but the I.E. view (right one via VNC) is what I'm getting.
>
> Anyone know what I need to change in the css below to get it to work.

  Is it necessarily the CSS? I'm just saying because I recently gave
some advice to the chap who tweaks www.radiopoplar.co.uk in his spare
time, and in his case IE had been rendering various tables completely
differently for no readily apparent reason.
  This turned out to be that he'd not consistently devolved the <p>
tags inside the <td>s/<table>s - presumably IE then caused different
things to be inherited by the text in <p><table> to that in

  Not that you'd do that necessarily, but it could be accidental (or,
as above, inherited).

Wills.