[Wylug-help] Dual NIC, hosts, resolv and all that

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sat Feb 4 11:46:31 GMT 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, David Whiteley wrote:

> Yes.  The reason that I could not get the private subnet to communicate
> over the second NIC was that it was plugged into the third NIC.
>
> Is it friday?  It feels like friday.
>
> Of course when I started using "host" to investigate the problem it led
> me up a blind alley.
>
> Is it time to go home yet?

;)  I was confused yesterday why a tape drive wasn't working.  Took me ages
before I opened the box and found the cable wasn't wired in...

Everyone gets a good friday every now and then.

jh

--
"God is really only another artist.  He invented the giraffe, the elephant and
  the cat.  He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things."