[Wylug-help] wifi adaptor for laptop

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 19:04:30 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 07 Feb 2006 15:18, Mike Goodman wrote:

> Oh, and for anyone not already aware, I do _not_ recommend CCL
> Computers' sales staff for hardware advice. This guy knew the need
> was urgent and still gave out misleading claptrap.

I have as much faith in them as I have in other sales staff - not much.
However, when in doubt I march into the support section and ask to talk
to one of the support staff.  They can usually muster one that knows
what you are talking about.  They do have one or two linux users, but
only one or two, I think.