[Wylug-help] Exim, Spamassassin and redirecting spam for moderation

Marc Jennings marc.jennings at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:14:30 GMT 2006

Hi there,

I have set up an exim server with the exiscan_acl patch, and
Spamassassin.  I can successfully mark messages over a threshold with
"[SPAM]" prepended to the subject line (default behaviour), but I
cannot make the server redirect messages with a score of x or greater
to an admin account for manual checking.  Does anyone know of a good
howto to accomplish this, or any other pointers I could use, please?
I've tried R-ing TFM, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance
Marc.