[Wylug-help] Using GPG

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Sun Jan 15 14:09:06 GMT 2006

Hello, All.

Many thanks to each of you for the several helpful responses and for
making much clearer to me how a number of commands which I read about in
the docs actually work, without me having to make early day mistakes on
the way!

I think I have enough now to instruct my correspondents (each, sorry to
say, a contributor to Billionaire Bill's "Gimme More Billions For Not A
Lot Fund" and basically technophobic) and to run a couple of tests
myself (thanks specifically to Roger Leigh for the offer, which I shall
take up) to ensure I really have understood it properly!

Best,

Mike
--
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing."