[WYLUG-help] Server distro - which one?

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Sun Jan 22 17:59:33 GMT 2006

 Ubuntu v5.10 is kernel 2.6 - bittorrent running now. 6 CDs or DVD. I'm
downloading the 6 CDs (at least, I'm downloading it in 6 files) so if
anyone wants a copy, please let me know. It may be that the 6 files can
be successfully installed from a DVD? I have burning kit for either.
I'll be trying to make the next meeting and if I can't will break a leg
to get to the March one.

Thanks, Thomas.

Best,

Mike
--
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing."