[WYLUG-help] Server distro - which one?

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Mon Jan 23 17:03:30 GMT 2006

Thanks, James. I had the apt syntax wrong. Now we're cooking.

So, can anyone help with the other half of my Debian Sarge problem - how
can I get the other hdd into play? I think it installed Sarge but it is
not running as part of a 2 x hdd set up. The main installation is
running on a 40GB hdd with the 80GB hdd idly skulking somewhere in the
background.

Many thanks,

Mike
--
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing."