[Wylug-help] Distro choice [thread intentionally broken]

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Wed Jan 25 09:45:30 GMT 2006

On 24 Jan 06, Dave Fisher (wylug-help at davefisher.co.uk) wrote:
> Once we've fixed those immediate issues, it might be possible to break
> down the 'big' issue of 'which distro?', into specifics about each of
> the services you want to run, before bringing them together in an
> overall evaluation.

First off Dave, thanks for the info on mailling list ettiquette.

I've recently seen this linux distribution chooser
http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/ linked in various places. It asks various
questions to try and determine the best fit for the user.

--
Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu http://patter.mine.nu/ GPG: E3E8E974
Jabber: patter at jabber.earth.li MSN: stephenpatterson893 at hotmail.com
GMail invites to anyone who wants one
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."