[WYLUG-help] "lost" hdd

Dave Fisher wylug-help at davefisher.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 20:13:42 GMT 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 04:50:30PM +0000, Mike Goodman wrote:
> However, dmesg had already told us that.

I've just tried to scan through your messages to this and related
threads.  I can't see any output from your dmesg command.

If anyone else can see it, could you just tell me the message ID
(off-list).

If it's not actually been posted, could you post it Mike?

Dave

P.S. Mike, it looks like have used a 'reply' command/button to post, so
my mail client (mutt) thinks you've actually created a sub-thread of one
of the old sub-threads, rather than a genuinely new one.

It's not a serious problem, if everyone else keeps their replies to that
particular sub-sub-thread.

On the other hand, I'm beginning to suspect that the (default?) support
for threading in some of the newer GUI mail clients is less than ideal.