[Wylug-help] Openoffice (writer) landscape and portrait

Chris Davies MBCS chris.davies at bcs.org.uk
Tue Jul 18 15:03:10 BST 2006

Andy Macdonald wrote:
> You could try putting the table on a normal (portrait) page, selecting the table and then in Properties, Text Flow, set Text Direction to 'Right to Left (Vertical)'. This may do the trick?

That's an interesting approach that I hadn't found before. Unfortunately there
are several problems with this solution:

     *	The text will be upside-down by the time it's come out of the printer and
read by someone (it's got right-to-left vertical but not left-to-right vertical)

     *	It only affects text, so image direction is still relative to the page layout

Chris
Chris
--
Chris Davies MBCS, chris.davies at bcs.org.uk, 07778 199069