[Wylug-help] Printing S5 presentations (Was: Presentations in Scribus)

Dave Fisher wylug-help at davefisher.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 12:45:57 GMT 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 12:01:09PM +0000, John Hodrien wrote:
> I see the exact same behaviour in FC4 Dave.  I'm not a scribus user so I
> know
> absolutely nothing about it, but how about using Page/Copy to copy the
> templated page IYSWIM.

Ah, I do see what you mean. Thanks.

After a bit more tinkering, I think scribus might have some longer term
potential, but is a bit too featureful for my immediate needs.

I'd need to spend more time than I currently have available, just to
work my way through all the settings for a merely adequate look and feel
on screen and print.

My next option is S5.

I've tinkered with it before, and it does everything that I need for
screen presentation.

Reading between the lines on Eric Meyer's site

  http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/

I'm guessing that it should be possible to produce print handouts from
S5 slides. At least, that is what OSF (Opera Show Format) slides like S5
are supposed to be able to do.

Can any of the WYLUG S5 users out there, point me to the necessary
incantations?

Dave