[Wylug-help] Printing S5 presentations (Was: Presentations in Scribus)

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 13:04:32 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 12:45 +0000, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Reading between the lines on Eric Meyer's site
>
>   http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
>
> I'm guessing that it should be possible to produce print handouts from
> S5 slides. At least, that is what OSF (Opera Show Format) slides like S5
> are supposed to be able to do.
>
> Can any of the WYLUG S5 users out there, point me to the necessary
> incantations?

The handout is the minimally styled form you get from invoking the 0
item at the bottom of the page.  Additional material can be included by
wrapping it in a <div class="handout">...</div>

The Exim Development talk I did a year back uses this - see
   http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/nigel-metheringham/
however it looks like the rest of the S5 files were lost when they put
that up so you *only* see the handout form :-)

I can mail you the complete directory structure if you wish...
However I am no expert - I did 2 of these last year.

	Nigel.