[Wylug-help] Memebership problem....or may be not

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Mar 17 11:25:36 GMT 2006

Emon <contact_emon at gawab.com> writes:

> Hi all

Hi Emon.  Welcome to Wylug.

> I subscribed to this list with this
> (contact_emon at unitedemailsystems.com) account, but I am not yet
> receiving any mail, can someone please inform me if my membership has
> been accepted or not??

Yes, you are successfully subscribed to this list -- though with the
e-mail address you posted from (gaweb.com), rather than the one you
mention in your messsage (unitedemailsystems.com).

I'm sending this mail directly to you as well as to the list, just in
case the latter isn't getting to you for some reason.

Hopefully there'll be a Thunderbird user along soon to help you with
that.

Smylers