[Wylug-help] What is the Mozilla & Firefox difference ??

ph014k8445 at blueyonder.co.uk ph014k8445 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 13:24:28 BST 2006

> Hi all
>
> It seems to me that mozilla-suite offers a bit more configure-ability,
> like it offers
>
> 1) 5 different SSL warnings(which can be switch on/off)
>
> 2) allow cookies based on 4 different levels of privacy settings
>
> & stuffs like that..... I didn't notice these in FireFox; or is it
> actually there but I missed it??
>
> Please let me know...
>
> Thanks
> Emon

Hi

    You probably want to search the available extensions
(http://addons.mozilla.org) - I don't know about the SSL encryption,
but CookieCuller looks like it might be good for the advanced cookie
management

As for the "new tab" button - I'm sure if you right-click the toolbar
there's a way to add one to there at least. I can't check now I'm afraid -
I'm at work using Microsith IE :-(

Cheers,
Paul Hardy
Wakefield UK