[Wylug-help] What is the Mozilla & Firefox difference ??

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 09:56:55 BST 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 08:54, Emon wrote:
> I see... thanks for the input
>
> So any idea exactly what extension I must have to make FireFox more
> mozilla like... I am mainly looking for the following options (among
> quite a few)
>
> 1) 4 different levels of privacy settings for managing cookies
>
> 2) 5 different SSL warnings(which can be switch on/off)

You need someone with more FF experience than I have to comment on that.  I'm
a fairly basic FF user, and find the Preferences options good enough for me.

> 3) "Open new Tab" button on the left-hand corner

No idea - I always display a tab, even if only one open, then to get a new tab
I right-click it.  Links I have set to open in a new tab on middle-click.  If
you are wanting a total match for new users I can't help, I'm afraid.  Maybe
someone else knows more.