[Wylug-help] ADSL Router Recommendation

hxi3 hxi3 at myway.com
Wed Nov 1 14:13:03 GMT 2006

Hello,

Thanks to all those who have helped me troubleshoot my ADSL connection difficulties.

It seems that a router is at least part of the solution to my broadband connection problems.  Does anyone have any suggestion as to which brand is the most reliable?

Also, I plan on using the router in a wired connection.  If I don't use the wireless functionality of the router, is there any technological benefit to using a Draft-N over a standard B/G?

I have done some research on Amazon and the top contenders so far are:

Netgear DG834G (B/G Band)

Netgear DG834N RangeMax (Draft N)

Linksys WAG354G

If anyone has any experience with these specific models, I would certainly be grateful for any specific feedback.

Thanks,

--John