[Wylug-help] ADSL Router Recommendation

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Nov 1 14:47:05 GMT 2006

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, hxi3 wrote:

> Also, I plan on using the router in a wired connection.  If I don't use the
> wireless functionality of the router, is there any technological benefit to
> using a Draft-N over a standard B/G?

No, but your requirements may change in future.

> Linksys WAG354G

I use it at home.  The web interface doesn't suck as much as dlink.  Worth
backing up the settings though, as flicking the power on it repeatedly
(sorting out fuses) left it reset to defaults.  Wireless has been stable and
the range easily covers my house and most of the garden.

jh

--
"I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception.  I asked this
  girl to sleep with me and she said 'no'."           -- Woody Allen