[Wylug-help] Autostarting applications

Richard Starkie richard at starkiefamily.org.uk
Tue Oct 10 19:05:02 BST 2006

Hi all

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

I am trying to get an application to start automatically when I start my centos box.  The box is to replace the current unreliable hold system at work.  I have successfully got the box to auto log on, but would also like the box to autostart the music player to eliminate the need to send a person down to the basement.

I currently reboot the box via ssh every week, if this is automateable also advice would be very welcome.

Thanks and Regards

Richard Starkie

Message sent from Mobile Device