[Wylug-help] Exporting OpenOffice Presentation to HTML/XHTML

Dave Fisher wylug-help at davefisher.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 09:23:42 BST 2007

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 06:09:51PM +0100, Craig Hopkins wrote:
> Dave Fisher wrote:
> > Anyone know of a sane way of publishing OO presentations as proper HTML?
> >
> I haven't tried it, but does http://www.willamowius.de/impress2html.html
> do what you want?

It's pretty hard to tell since there is only one line of quite
meaningless documentation.

It says "Add the XSLT file as a new XML filter in the Extras menu"

I can't see any menu (or sub-menu) called "Extras".

I tried using the Tools > XML Filter Settings dialogue box, but neither
the interface itself or the "help" seems to display much of a clue about
what to do next.

Anyone have a clue?

Dave