[Wylug-help] CSS/HTML hints needed...

Dave Fisher wylug-help at davefisher.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 20:46:08 BST 2007

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 01:55:03PM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a prod in the right
> direction on this (potentially including better places to ask).

<BIG SNIP>

Hi Nigel,

Any chance of you posting some sample code or, better still, serving a
live example?

I think I've just about understood what you are trying to do, and may
have a couple of options for you.

Unfortunately, I'm finding it difficult to hold all that detail in my
head at one time, so I'm reluctant to suggest something that merely
demonstrates my feeble capacity to remember stuff.

Dave