[Wylug-help] latex help

Yiannis Gatsoulis menig at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jan 5 00:33:07 GMT 2007

This might be a little bit off the topic. Apologies for that. I need
some latex help.

1. Is there any thesis latex template for the University of Leeds? I
have made something but it is hardly a style file rather than my own
customisation of the latex code.
2. Is there any latex support within the Uni of Leeds or in the broader
area?
3. Is anyone aware of any latex mailing lists or forums?
4. How can I subscribe to comp.text.tex <news:comp.text.tex> which is a
newsgroup? Never had experience with newsgroups and their roles before.
5. A specific bibtex question. If a techreport has no author since it is
produced by an organisation how on earth am I supposed to create its
entry? So far I am using misc entry and the institution or organisation
as an author to get away with it... Does anybody know if that is the
"right" way?

Thanks.
Yianni