[Wylug-help] Installing Linux + backing up data from windows

Andrew J Cole ajcole at ajcole.org
Wed Jan 31 17:48:36 GMT 2007

You might like to see if NERO are still offering 30 day free trials
although as someone else has already commented XP has a prefectly good
CD cutter (you probably need the installation CD you didn't got to
enable it!).

NERO (which I find to be an excallent proudct) has long had a Linux
clone as well (doesn't work too well from VMware if other VMs are heavily
loaded except on pretty modern h/w) - I use both versions - but I think
the free trial version might only be enabled for CD cutting - you would
need to check.

Andrew