[Wylug-help] Scribus printing problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:55:16 BST 2007

On Sunday 22 Jul 2007, Martin Rowe wrote:
> On 21/07/07, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I now have Scribus 1.3.3.8 installed, and for the first time I'm having
> > printing problems.  I can't persuade it to print landscape.  The printer
> > properties box appears to be missing, and I don't see any other way to do
> > it. Can anyone help?  Thanks
>
> Hi Anne
>
> The project document itself defines the paper size and orientation.
> You can go to File...Document Setup to change that.

No, I tried that, and everything else I could think of.  Reading the archives
of their mailing list, everyone else seems to get the printer properties
button - and it certainly was there when I used the older version - so I
think maybe this version, or maybe the packaging of this version, has a bug.
I'm waiting for a reply from someone using 1.3.3.9 with Mandriva, to see
whether he has the button.