[Wylug-help] Scribus printing problem

steve kirk steve at stevekirk.nadsl.net
Sun Jul 22 11:58:14 BST 2007

On Sunday 22 July 2007 09:56, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 22 Jul 2007, Martin Rowe wrote:
> > On 21/07/07, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > I now have Scribus 1.3.3.8 installed, and for the first time I'm having
> > > printing problems.  I can't persuade it to print landscape.  The
> > > printer properties box appears to be missing, and I don't see any other
> > > way to do it. Can anyone help?  Thanks
> >
> > Hi Anne
> >
> > The project document itself defines the paper size and orientation.
> > You can go to File...Document Setup to change that.
>
> No, I tried that, and everything else I could think of.  Reading the
> archives of their mailing list, everyone else seems to get the printer
> properties button - and it certainly was there when I used the older
> version - so I think maybe this version, or maybe the packaging of this
> version, has a bug. I'm waiting for a reply from someone using 1.3.3.9 with
> Mandriva, to see whether he has the button.
>
> Anne

 I'm on 1.3.3.9 (Suse 10.2) - and if you mean the button which leads to a
Setup Printer popup which in turn leads to a Printer Options popup - yes it's
there. altho I confess I never use it - I always print via Acrobat Reader -
which might be a solution for you - it also seems to give greater control

--
Steve Kirk

Home	01943 608545
Mobile	07731 548444