[Wylug-help] NetworkManager & resolv.conf

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Jun 29 21:39:44 BST 2007

Richard Ibbotson writes:

> Been a standard bug in Debian or as long as I can remember.

Oooh, thanks for that Richard.  Is this just from your experience, or is
there a bug somewhere with more information?

Did you report it when you first encountered it -- what was the
response?

> Don't know if this relates to Ubuntu in some way

Well of course it does!

> but I kind of get the impression that it's been passed on without
> being examined.

The Ubuntu folks customize some parts of Debian, but other parts they
leave alone; they don't claim to scrutinize every Debian package and
remove from it any bugs they find.

Smylers