[Wylug-help] Rsync is broken?

RichardA pingvin at simaric.net
Tue May 8 21:37:24 BST 2007

So I reinstalled and tried my rsync script again.. it failed. The same
disk, OS and script worked on different hardware, so my Via C3 is
broken.

I've been running it 24/7 for most of the last eight years, so perhaps
I shouldn't be surprised (should I?). I'm bidding on a Linksys NSLU2 on
E-Bay right now, does anyone out there run a 'slug'?

By the way, thanks Jim, Dave, David and John. I'd be stuck without a
group of more knowledgable people to ask stupid questions of.