[Wylug-help] Inexpensive Broadband Router & Firewall (for Virgin Broadband)

Yiannis Gatsoulis menig at leeds.ac.uk
Sun May 20 19:42:02 BST 2007

My thumbs up to the Buffalo routers. I ve got an older WYR-G54. I bought
it because it was the cheapest and it was doing perfectly well what I
needed it for.... That is connected with a virgin media account. I
presume that they will probably have been replaced by an improved model...
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Buffalo_AirStation_WYR_G54__6274629