[Wylug-help] Colour printer buying advice

Keith McCluskey keith.mccluskey at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 19:52:56 BST 2007

Hi there Louisa,

Not wishing to drop brand names into the discussion but I have a HP DeskJet
950C and have never had any issues printing to it, I try to stick to HP as
you can get their parts and ink cartridges just about anywhere, even my
local Tesco's is selling them

I just try to make sure the driver is already in most distributions prior to
purchase so it saves me searching for a good driver then

Hope this helps
Kind Regards
Keith McCluskey