[Wylug-help] merging .ps or pdf files to put letters onto letterhead

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 11:09:35 BST 2007

Hi folks.

I've created a printer on my WIndows PCs that creates postscript files on a
linux server.

(I did this by googling and finding an email on a mailing list doing exactly
what I want.  The email was written in 2003 on a mailing list called
WYLUG-HELP by someone called Gary Stainburn)

What I want to be able to do is take the new .ps file containing a letter or
an invoice, overlay it onto an existing form .ps file containing either the
letter-head or a blank form layout to create a new .ps file containing the
result.

Any ideas how I can do this. It needs to script based as the result file will
then be automatically forwarded to an appropriate destination, be it a new
document library or to an email.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn