[Wylug-help] BASIC OOo

Mark Randall randall.mark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:22:28 BST 2007

Hi,

Well, I got it working by doing the following:

Sub Main1
Dim oDoc as Object
oDoc=open_csv_file("
http://download.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=COST.L&f=sl1&e=.csv")
End Sub

Function open_csv_file (url as string) as Object
Dim oProperty(0) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
oProperty(0).Name= "FilterOptions"
oProperty(0).Value= "44"
open_csv_file = starDeskTop.loadComponentFromUrl(url, "_blank",
O,oProperty())
End Function

Basically, I moved the main function to the top, because when I try to run
the function by pressing F8 it tries to run the first function in the
module.

I took the final underscore from open_csv_file_(... away.

Then I moved the oProperty line to the end of its previous line.

Hope this helps - looks very interesting that URL!

Cheers,

Mark