[Wylug-help] Re: Web page problems

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:52:40 BST 2008

Anne

> of slide-shows which appear to be controlled by javascript.
> Similar slide-shows will be required to be added at various time.
> This is totally outside my experience - I've only ever done static
> pages. Where can I learn whatever I need to know to do this?

Javascript can be a bit difficult at times.  I sometimes substitute
Coppermine which does slide shows.  http://coppermine-gallery.net/
makes everything easy to manage.  Also does video but Drupal is
better for video streaming and can do slide shows.  Steep learning
curve with Drupal but the end result is good.

Web page editor ?  Not sure.  There's Dream Weaver <throws up under
table>.  I tend to use Bluefish with Quanta and sometimes NVU or
Kompozer...

http://www.kompozer.net/

it's your own choice and you have to live with the circumstances :)

--
Richard