[Wylug-help] web server problems

Roger roger at roger-beaumont.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 01:16:08 UTC 2008

Regular readers will be aware that I've recently replaced my old server.

Things have been generally going well, but I've recently discovered that
my Google Sitemaps are now busted because the scripts are being served
raw instead of being executed.

The files are all called xxx.xml and I managed to tell the old server
that files with the extension .xml were to be executed, not served raw,
since this is the only XML I serve - and in fact they are php scripts,
not real XML.

Unfortunately, I've forgotten how I did that - and haven't been able to
locate the relevant instructions.

Any pointers?

I'm running apache 2.0

TIA