[Wylug-help] Web page problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 28 07:40:09 UTC 2008

I spent the whole of yesterday working on a web page for a club.  The page
uses a script to run a slideshow, and I've done several pages like this
before.  I could not get the slideshow to run, so to try to find the problem I
copied a shorter page that I know does run into the working directory, and
simply changed the name of the pictures.  It didn't run.

I've checked permissions.  I've gone through the code line by line and it is
identical to the page that runs.  I've totally run out of things to check and
desperately need some hints.  Thanks