[Wylug-help] AverMedia TV card problem in openSuSE10.3

Towle, William william.towle at echostar.com
Wed Jan 16 11:46:53 GMT 2008

> **************************
> "In suse you have to enter the needed values with Yast:
> hardware->TV card -> Edit -> Expert settings
> set Module parameters
> card 57
> gbuffers 2
> tuner 54"

> Now I am getting video, but no audio!!
>
> Any suggestions??

  It's a stab in the dark, but it wouldn't do any harm to run kmix/xmix/
aumix and see what the current input device/output device/master volume
settings are on the software side. I got into the habit of running the
former permanently because I run various applications that mostly play
nicely and share, but one or two demand exclusivity (...fight!)

Wills.