[Wylug-help] wireless lan assistance

Scott Hodgson linux at sh2515.plus.com
Fri Jun 13 23:15:12 BST 2008

Hi
I have had similar problems with network cards on my laptop.  In my
personal opinion - far be it from being expert - I believe the problems
with a laptop network card may actually be the PCMCIA drivers.  My
reasoning for this being I have bought cards for the PCI bus on a
desktop and the same card/chipset for PCMCIA and have had them run
easily on PCI but encountered numerous problems on PCMCIA.  I know this
doesn't directly help you , but I may be put correct on this subject or
maybe someone can help us both.
Scott