[Wylug-help] Topfield PVR Recordings

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 08:48:01 BST 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008, Smylers wrote:

> Anybody know what that is, or have ideas for how to find out?  Obviously
> VLC has worked out what it is; is there anywhere among its myriad
> options, menus, and windows where it will divulge that?

I'd be interested to know what ProjectX makes of it.  Fundamentally all a PVR
does is dump the data stream to disk.  While it's perfectly possible that some
choose to do more, I wonder whether that extends beyond a header.

As such I'd just take a stab at this being an MPEG2 Transport Stream.

jh

--
"True thoughts are those alone which do not understand themselves."
                                                      -- Theodor W Adorno