[Wylug-help] First Bradford Meeting

David Carpenter d.carpenter at virgin.net
Sat Jun 21 17:38:35 BST 2008

Hi Folks.

A meeting in Bradford...

The Doodle poll:
http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=m37sss2ekqa5xzd4

seems to say that Friday's at 8pm is a good time to meet. People that
are interested have left their names there, but would those people
please email me, so that I have your email address.

Given that Fridays seem to be ok, can I suggest Friday 4th July for a
first meeting - just to get started. I don't have a venue yet, (I guess
Friday night could be noisy in a pub, but if you know of a quiet one...)
(If this is no good, we can always 'doodle' a new date) (Andy, could you
do this as a one off perhaps?)

If anyone can suggest a place to meet that would be great. We can
re-announce the meeting next week with a venue.

Hope that's ok for everyone.

All the best
David