[Wylug-help] More html advice, please

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon May 26 18:31:38 BST 2008

I have now officially taken over the koi club website, and there is a great
deal of work needed.  I'll have to plough on slowly and ask when there is
something I'm not sure about.

My question today is about fonts.  The site was originally designed in
Dreamweaver, so the css is full of lines like

font-family: times new roman;

Isn't there a generic family name that would be better used?  I know there is
a sort of substitution table, but don't know what's best to put here.