[Wylug-help] FC7 to FC9 upgrade - keyboard shortcuts stopped working

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 08:23:03 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 08 April 2009 10:49:55 Anne Wilson wrote:

> SystemSettings > Keyboard and Mouse > Keyboard Shortcuts - amend or create
> as necessary.  BTW, if you are not yet updated to KDE 4.2.2, get it as soon
> as you can, as a lot of problems are fixed there.
>
> Anne

Hi Anne,

Thanks for this.  However, when I tried to follow the instructions the menu
structure you say above didn't exist.

I didn't have KDE 4.2.2 installed but it was installed as part of a 'yum
update'.

I don't know if this has solved the problem as when I rebooted having
completed the yum update my system wouldn't boot with GRUB barfing.

I saw this as an excelent oportunity to do a new clean install, which I
started last night and will finish next week.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn