[Wylug-help] Inactive RAID 10 Array - Step 2: Diagnosis

Dave Fisher wylug-help at davefisher.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 20:09:25 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 08:59:58PM +0100, Chris Davies wrote:
> It does rather look like that, yes, provided that you are running 2.6.27...?

Thanks for the feedback, Chris.

I think I remember it being 2.6.27-11, but I can't check cos the machine
is in the middle of 2 days worth of dd'ing, and its currently running
off an install cd's busybox kernel ... which doesn't appear to have md
utilities like mdadm, so I'll just have to be patient.

I any case, I don't want any automatic raid stuff running while I've got
several identical disks attached containing partitions with identical
UUIDs on them ;-)

Dave