[Wylug-help] xauth problem from laptop

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 08:22:33 UTC 2009

I have noticed that I only get this from my laptop when I use it in Leeds. If
I use it in Doncaster, which is the norm as I also have a desktop in Leeds,
eveything works fine. I am connecting to the same servers from both locations
using a private WAN

None of my other linux boxes have the problem at all.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn