[Wylug-help] Tables in WordPress

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:49:19 UTC 2009

Sometimes I need to include a table in a blog, and I'm finding that I spend
ages trying to get it to display reasonably well - and it's not brilliant even
when I've finished.  There has to be some way of doing this, but I can't find
it.

The simplest thing would be if I could use tabs - but I assume that as it's
basically html that is a no-go.  The only other thing I can think of is to
create a table elsewhere and embed it, but I can't see how to do that either.

Maybe I could find an html/tables tutorial (my html expertise is primitive)
and embed it directly into the code?

How do others tackle the problem?

KDE Community Working Group