[Wylug-help] Faxing suggestions

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:15:29 UTC 2009

On Friday 27 Nov 2009 12:02:03 James Holden wrote:
> It's good in theory, but it's not as rock solid as you'd hope it
>  would be. Fax is old technology and as a rule fax machines are
>  pretty reliable. Any replacement is going to have to live up to
>  peoples expectations.

BT isn't much to live up to.  If that's all you expect then you are
going to have a very short life doing not a lot.  At high prices.

> > http://www.fax2send.com/fax2send/page/home.html
>
> I think that could get expensive for what Gary wants.

It's a business  ?  You pay the going rate.  Which in this particular
case is extremely very low cost.  I've got a fax machine as well but
you use what you think is best for your business.  For me a fax
machine is good enough.

--
Richard